Ordering a panel specifications

I have PLC S7-1500, an analog input module , and a VFD. I would like a panel for them that has a selector (manual/auto) , three push buttons (reset/start/stop), 4 indication lamps (ON/resetting/AUTO/warning) with proper tags and measurements (3 voltmeter). The panel is to be installed indoor in the site (i would say IP54 is good), color is RAL7035,

Questions:

-Not sure about how to properly choose the separation form but typically I see Form2b , so I would say that is what I should use. However, I would be glad anyone point me out to a proper method for choosing it. I know that BEAMA standard gives different types, according to separation between the functional unit and each other, functional units and the bus bars, terminations, and cable glanding. But still I don't know when to choose to have the functional unit separated from each other at first place.

-How to find the panel dimensions?

-How to write this technical requirement for the supplier? (***)

-If possible provide some document where a panel was ordered and the manufacturer shop drawings with and without revisions, that would be of great help to me.

Thanks in advance