Hello ! With what software could I put the program in this plc and what adapter would I need to connect?

Hello ! With what software could I put the program in this plc and what adapter would I need to connect?It is very old and I can't find anything about it. Thank you !

Attachments

Hello , Chris T ! Can you please tell me which adapter model I need to be able to enter the program and where it comes connected in the plc. The file I have is in this format zpi files , can it be added with winSps?

Attachments

Hello Radu,

I don't have any direct knowledge, I just found the information that I shared on the internet.
You can find the CL200 manual, which says that the X31 Interface is used for programming; and "A premanufactured connecting cable is available to connect to the X31 interface connector: K16 Connecting cable, 5 m Order No. 1070 054 956".

You can also find the CL200 Operations List Software Manual which describes programming with the “PROFI” and “WinSPS” software.

I suspect that you will have a hard time finding what you need to do this.

Best of luck!

Hello Radu,

I don't have any direct knowledge, I just found the information that I shared on the internet.
You can find the CL200 manual, which says that the X31 Interface is used for programming; and "A premanufactured connecting cable is available to connect to the X31 interface connector: K16 Connecting cable, 5 m Order No. 1070 054 956".

You can also find the CL200 Operations List Software Manual which describes programming with the “PROFI” and “WinSPS” software.

Best of luck!
Hello Radu,

Best of luck!
. Thank you for your time . I will try and I hope I succeed