ABB control builder M pro library documentation

I am working on a project using ABB AC 800M controllers.
I am currently running version 5.1.1-3 of control builder M pro and Version 5.1.4 of the functional designer.
The project i am working on is an extension of a project carried out 15 years ago. The project uses various control modules which i cannot access through the functional designer/control builder. I have realised all of the inaccessable control modules come from non standard libraries that have been added to the project. I have looked as hard as i can for documentation on these libraries to figure out how each of these control modules work but i have had no success. I know that these libraries are from ABB and not custom made as they are mentioned in the ABB document "System 800xA Extensions for Power Generation Utility Library 6.0.4.1– Release Notes". There must be some documentation of each of the control modules and how they work somewhere. There is an option when right clicking on a specific control module labeled "Documentation" and it lists a directory that i could find documentation but when i look in the folder there is no documentation. I have contacted ABB directly but have not had a response. I would massively appreciate any help or advice anyone could give i have no idea how to progress at the minute.

Some libraries i am looking for:
seControlLib
sbFunctionLib
seSignalObjLib
seAlarmEventLib

I have realised i can create the "documentation" by following that menu through but the .doc it produces at the end tells me nothing of what is happening within the control module just lists the IO names