GE Mark Vi Manuals

C

Capriconian

I have some problems in communication between Mark VI and a modbus slave. I found some threads but they are referring to the following manuals.

GEI-100517.pdf
GEH-6700.pdf
GEH-6126.pdf

I will be thankful if anybody will share it with me. My email ID is capriconian20[at]yahoo.com

Thanking in anticipation
Cap

F

Free Lance Control Engineer

Could you please describe the problem you are facing? I can also email you the manuals but for the benefit of everyone it would be nice if you could share the problems with the forum, so we can follow it through till the solution.

We need assistance to modify a Mark VI to change the jaw clutch in a GE frame 5. Where can I get technical information?

We can't tell what kind of assistance you need; you haven't provided any information that would help us to help you locate a source for assistance that you require.

There are any number of companies with Speedtronic-knowledgeable service people you could contact. One of them is an advertiser here on control.com: Gas Turbine Controls (www.gasturbinecontrols.com). The advertisers make this free forum possible, so we like to recommend using them.

Your best bet, from the information provided in your post, is to contact someone who can take the time to understand what you want and implement it for you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Power Generation 1
S Power Generation 2
E General Automation Chat 5
J Power Generation 0
M Power Generation 0