auma actuator local control push button not responding

Hello. In the where I work, some of the push buttons on the aumas you see in picture do not work. In some aumas, the open button does not work, in some cases, the stop button and in others, the close button does not work. These buttons do not respond in the setting menu of the equipment. Buttons are not with physical contact. It works when I replace the block with buttons from another auma. The problem is exactly with the buttons. Who has encountered such an event? Is it possible to repair these buttons?

Attachments

I'll bet it's the switch behind the push button actuator that's the real problem, not the pushbutton itself. I doubt that replacement switches are available from Auma, but they're the ones to tell you that, not me. It's more likely that Auma sells the entire display unit as a spare part.

Sometimes switches can be identified from distributors' electronic component listings, purchased and replaced by electronic techs.

I am guessing the other way. It might be that the pushbuttons lose their magnetic properties or the spring is broken. Try this one if this is your case:

1. Pry open the aluminum faceplate by using a small screwdriver.
2. Pull the selector until it stops then rotate the faceplate to expose the buttons
3. Using a small screwdriver, pry open the plastic lock on each of the buttons (black)
4. Take out the button. Replace the magnet if broken. Replace spring if broken.

If this will not work, then it is the board that you need to try to fix (or replace). Reply for the outcome.

I am guessing the other way. It might be that the pushbuttons lose their magnetic properties or the spring is broken. Try this one if this is your case:

1. Pry open the aluminum faceplate by using a small screwdriver.
2. Pull the selector until it stops then rotate the faceplate to expose the buttons
3. Using a small screwdriver, pry open the plastic lock on each of the buttons (black)
4. Take out the button. Replace the magnet if broken. Replace spring if broken.

If this will not work, then it is the board that you need to try to fix (or replace). Reply for the outcome.
I'll try and report the result here.