Mark V Manuals

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Etoile_SH

Dear All,

Can some one please send me the hard-copy edition of the three (3) manuals of Mark V (Maintenance_User_Application). for more details: I mean Postal address; my Email is sh.mohamedbaba [at] yahoo [.] com

Thank you in advance.

Dear Sir,
thank you for your feedback, I have the PDF copies but I want them as a hard copies (with me wherever I am: home, work, room...) and it is easy when I have to add some remark with the pen or Fluorescent marker.

If you find it easy for you to send me a printed copy (I live in Algeria), that's ok for me. Send me your email address so I can send you my mailing address. thank you in advance.

glenmorangie,

It's crazy, isn't it? When you give people printed copies of manuals and procedures, they want it in .pdf format. When they have .pdf copies, they want printed copies (even though one can print from .pdf).

I applaud the original poster for wanting to have a printed copy to make notes in and highlight--that's always a good sign. But, with many of today's .pdf viewers, one can also highlight and make notes in .pdf files--and lugging around .pdf files on a PC or tablet beats lugging around hard copies any day. (And, most .pdf viewers--but not all--do allow printing, though many people don't have access to printers and reams (500-sheet packages) of paper.

Good on you for trying, though, Mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.