New GE 7FA Instrumentation Choices

I am curious if any users could comments on what design of transmitters GE is installing with the new Frame design gas turbines, and also the latest Aero type turbines like the LM6000 and LMS100. I am most interested in what is being used for the CPD pressure transmitters and for gas pressure measurements in the gas fuel compartments.

GE has for a number of years in my experience used the Ametek PG3000 series of transmitters specifically for CPD and P2 interstage pressure measurement. I believe this device manufacturer was chosen for approvals related to combustible atmospheres, and for very quick transmitter reaction time. In my experience the Ametek transmitters have been prone to calibration drift that causes diagnostic alarms, most often when the machines are offline.

Some of the GE machines I have had the opportunity to see recently are using GE Druck transmitters for CPD. I am curious what users with newer installations are seeing installed for transmitters. Thanks for any comments.